We had a great meeting Saturday, and excellent turnout to boot! Thanks to everyone that showed up!
We had a great post-mortem panel covering Mega Ran with Jay Margalus, Polymer with Whittaker Trebella, and Organ Trail: Director’s Cut with Ryan Wiemeyer and Michael Block. Andy Saia gave us an exciting run-down on his awesome-looking StarlingPunk framework, and Phil Tibitoski told us all about the new developer feedback service ChiDevDate.
We then opened up the floor for game dev open mic, and got to see the following great-looking titles:
- Gerald Kelley – Jupiter Jerry’s Tour of the Kuiper Belt
- Blair Kuhlman and Amanda Dittani – Gone From an Age: A Fitting
- David Laskey et al. – Groovy Tuesday
- John Kinkley – Hannibal
- Bonus Stage Games – Skyhawks
- Sean Hogan and Jonathan Kittaka – Anodyne
- Toy Studio – Battle Off! In Spaaaace
- Young Horses – Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Thanks to everyone that came; I look forward to seeing you all at the next meeting!